Chapter Meeting: Stakeholder Engagement in a Global Environment
When you receive an invitation to a conference call, do you think "woohoo! An hour to clean out my inbox"? Or do you expect to accomplish something? Ideally, we would have an unlimited budget for travel and sticky notes. That not being the case, we need to be creative in how we keep our stakeholders interested when they also have other items on their to-do lists.
In this session, learn how to convert your remote stakeholders into active participants.
- Preparing for a productive virtual meeting – Tips to encourage participation – Engagement outside of scheduled meetings,
- Benefits for attendees: Participants will learn how to keep Stakeholders engaged by taking less of their time,
- Discover tips for preparing and scheduling a virtual stakeholder meeting
- Learn how to ensure participants are 'all in' during the meeting
- Identify techniques to keep the two-way communication flowing outside of those scheduled meetings.
Jennifer Bedell, CBAP
Jennifer Bedell has presented internationally at several conferences in person and virtually with topics related to business analysis, change management, and work-life balance. Her goal is to inspire others to be the positive influence in their projects by sharing her experiences.
Jennifer loves to look at the world through multiple perspectives. This may be why she was selected as the SME for a system replacement project back when she was still a disability claims adjudicator. That project led her to roles in Quality, Business Analysis, Change Management and everything in between. She is currently leading teams of Business Analysts for both her employer and her client.
6:15 Feature Presentation
7:15 Question & Answer Session
24 Aviation Road,
Albany, NY, 12205
Register to receive webex meeting information.