ICAgile's Product Management Training
The IIBA Albany Capital District Chapter is excited to host a virtual training event focusing on ICAgile's Product Management
This event is an ICAgile accredited course consisting of three afternoon sessions of training focusing on product management. Upon completion, participants will be granted the ICAgile Certified Professional, Product Management Certification.
How can we bring products to market which customers love in a way that is more expedient and more efficient? This is the role of the product manager. In this course you will learn how to oversee the product lifecycle and create and advance the product strategy – carefully balancing concerns between market conditions, business strategy, and tactical delivery. In doing so you’ll learn how to embrace the needs of all three to add value to your organization, your stakeholders, and most importantly, your customer.
Through this course, you will build an understanding of the product lifecycle and how to manage the product through its phases. You will learn how to bring the customer voice, competitive analysis, market trends and other knowledge into the organization to drive better business decisions. You will gain new techniques for communicating your product vision and roadmap as well as a toolkit to deliver better products.
This is offered through SoftEd, an endorsed educational provider, enabling participants to receive:
- 7 Continuing Development Units (CDUs) towards the IIBA certification requirements for ECBA, CCBA and CBAP
- 7 PMI® Professional Development Units towards your chosen certification (7 technical hours and 7 strategic hours)
- Analyze a product across the adoption curve and the product lifecycle
- Describe how a product can be positioned for market, customer, and organizational needs
- Prepare a product strategy and describe how to validate the strategy
- Explain the value of an Outcome-oriented roadmap
- Build a low-fidelity prototype and get feedback on it
- Evaluate how team composition changes as the product changes, scales, and moves through the product lifecycle
- Product definition from strategic to tactical
- Product lifecycle
- Traditional adoption and big bang disruption
- Prototyping techniques
- Market dynamics
- Business drivers
- Product metrics
- Customer centricity
- Product positioning for the market, customers, and organization leaders
- Outcome focused roadmaps
- Design, ideation, testing and iteration
- Feedback loop techniques
- Team structures and needs
Instructor – Jessica Katz
Jessica Katz is an ICAgile certified professional. She has 5 years of experience in Agile coaching including: teaching and mentoring a team or individual towards embracing agile mindsets, coaching individuals, and teams to emerge on their own solutions, providing conflict mediation, and encouraging increased emotional intelligence with the intent to provide greater personal engagement and team cohesion.
She also has 9 years of experience implementing Agile methodologies with a focus on Scrum and Kanban.
Jessica is skilled at breaking down complex high-level management goals into discrete steps to be integrated into the continuous improvement process while maintaining alignment with existing and new corporate goals. She has the ability to manage creative talent under evolving management demands to help deliver a quality product.
She is capable of identifying likely risks and trade-off decisions, communicating both to relevant stakeholders and working with them to define how those will be addressed.
Register for this event via EventBrite REGISTER NOW
Registration ends Friday, March 11, 2022
Early Bird $750
Now – February 18th
February 19th – March 11th
IIBA Members $50 Discount
Contact us for the discount code.
Please contact us at: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter (@IIBAacd)
Like our Facebook Page (IIBA ACD)
Follow us on Instagram (@IIBAacd)
Join our LinkedIn Account (IIBA Albany Capital District Chapter)
Questions? Want information on joining the IIBA? Then please contact us at Chapter.Secretary@albanyny.iiba.org