IIBA Webinar - Data Literacy Series: Metadata Management Fundamentals Master Class 6
This is a Member-exclusive event. If you are not a Member check out How to become a member to learn how you can become one.
This is the 6th webinar in Dr. Marco's Data Literacy Series.
Effective metadata management is an absolute requirement for Global 2000 companies and large federal agencies. Without proper metadata management, these organizations cannot manage their systems or build successful enterprise data governance programs.
This practical seminar leverages the lessons learned from successful metadata management programs, and it explains:
- Metadata Management Fundamentals
- Business vs. Technical Metadata
- Metadata Management Use Cases
- Metadata ROI
If you are new to IIBA during the registration process, you will:
- From this page, click Login in the upper right hand corner of the website.
- Enter your IIBA ID and password.
- Return to this event and click the Confirm button.