IIBA Webinar - Unleashing the Power of Positive Stakeholder Management:
Managing difficult stakeholders is a critical skill for business analysts. Stakeholders can have competing interests, priorities, and expectations. Navigating these relationships can be challenging, especially if our stakeholders need to be more engaged and are continually multi-tasking in our workshops. In this session, we will explore practical strategies for managing difficult stakeholders and discuss the importance of building strong relationships, establishing clear communication channels, and addressing stakeholders' concerns. We will also discuss how to tailor your communication style to the stakeholder's needs. Join us to learn how to overcome the challenges of managing difficult stakeholders with Pamela Paterson, CBAP, PMP, an international best-selling author in business analysis.
In this session you will learn how to:
- Identify stakeholder challenges and how to fix them
- Engage apathetic, difficult, or stressed-out stakeholders
- Choose effective techniques based on scenarios for each project
How to Register for This Event
If you are new to IIBA during the registration process, you will:
- From this page, click Login in the upper right hand corner of the website.
- Enter your IIBA ID and password.
- Return to this event and click the Confirm button.